Below is a list of seven things. Presumably about me.
Six of these things are true. One of them is a lie, and is actually a fact about the pigmy short-horned lizard.
1. Patrick currently takes up space in Brooklyn, NY and works as a copywriter at an ad agency called Laundry Service.
3. Patrick was born and raised in the mountains of East Tennessee amidst trees, bears, and Dolly Parton.
3. His favorite thing in life is to find something honest and true, and then finding some way to laugh at that thing.
4. He enjoys watching movies and eating fancy tacos. He knows that a lot of people like those things, too, so he hopes this doesn't sound too phoned in.
5. When threatened, Patrick can flood his ocular sinuses (the tissue below his eyes) with blood, allowing him to shoot said blood out his eye sockets.
6. Patrick's most popular nicknames are "Pat", "Are you lost?", and "Hey, your backpack is open."
7. When Patrick isn't writing ads, he is a self-taught sketch artist and oil painter, which is a polite way of saying he doesn't quite know what he's doing. However, it's a much better gift to the world than being a self-taught surgeon.